George K. Markle, DDS
Meet Dr. Markle | Cosmetic Dentist in San Francisco
Dr. George K. Markle attended the University of Southern California as an undergraduate, then studied at the University of Pacific Dental School where he received his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery). He began practicing general and cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco in 1978. Dr. Markle’s professional memberships include:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Association of Orthodontics and Orthopedics
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Associaton/ San Francisco Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- The American Orthodontic Society
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Dentistry
- Metropolitan Life Dental Advisory Council
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
He has gained a national reputation speaking before professional groups on topics ranging from cosmetic dentistry to “heroic” dental rehabilitation. In the San Francisco Bay Area, Dr. Markle is a visible – and audible – advocate for dental common sense. He is a regular guest on local health-oriented radio “talk” shows.
When he’s away from the office, Dr. Markle enjoys the company of family and friends, traveling, hiking, skiing, running and the opportunity to explore all that the local cultures and geography has to offer.